This is an opportunity with growth potential.
Broad Function and Purpose of Position:
The key focus of the Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative is to provide current and prospective customers with information about company products and services, and processes purchase orders, quotations, product returns, and complaints, all while building solid customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
– Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for customers.
– Contact customers to resolve questions, inconsistencies, and/or missing data in purchase orders.
– Act as a general liaison between the customer and the company, communicating all critical information, along with providing vital input and feedback to various departments within the company.
– Generate product quotes for customers, and provide information about product pricing stock availability, and delivery dates.
– Document, research, and resolve customer complaints regarding products or services and complete complaint.
– Escalate customer issues and feedback to management as needed.
– Assist customers in navigating the website and E-store.
– Perform administrative functions.
– Performs other duties as assigned and as appropriate to the position.
– Greet visitors with a smile.
– Minimum Associated Degree preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, and verbal communication skills are required.
– Ability to respond to customer complaints effectively while maintaining a calm and positive attitude required.
– Ability to consistently handle customers (internal and external) in a professional and courteous manner required
– Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented environment required
– Fluency in written and spoken English required
– One year of previous experience in an office environment is required and Computer data entry skills required
– Excellent business writing skills required
– Proficiency with numbers required
– Ability to prioritize tasks and manage the time required
– Ability to work independently with little or no supervision required
– Experience in a B2B and B2C environment preferred
– Work well under pressure, and tight deadlines, and maintain composure in difficult situations
– Min 2 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
– Employee discount
– Paid time off
– 2 years
– 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
– Bonus pay
– Commission pay
Weekly day range:
– Monday to Friday
– COVID-19 considerations:
– All employees are vaccinated.
– Associate (Preferred)
– Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person